Industrial valve locks are mainly used to lock the valve and protect the safety of the valve. The application of valve locks is related to the importance of the safe operation. Some valves are normally open and some are normally closed. This needs to avoid security to avoid misuse.
The valve lock is mainly used to lock the valve and protect the safety of the valve.
The valve lock belongs to the category of industrial safety locks. The purpose is to ensure that the equipment using the valve is absolutely closed and the equipment is kept in a safe state. The use of locks can prevent accidental operation of the equipment, causing injury or death. Another purpose is to serve as a warning.
Commonly used valve locks are divided into ball valve locks, butterfly valve locks, gate valve locks, rotary valve locks, general valve locks, etc.
The valve safety lock products on the market are also uneven, good and bad, so you need to pay attention to a few points when choosing a brand and model:
1. Choose a large brand or brand agent with a high reputation and a long history, with sufficient economic strength and a stable network system to ensure service and after-sales, and avoid disputes caused by product quality problems.
2. Valves are divided into ball valves, butterfly valves, gate valves, rotary valves, etc., so when choosing a valve lock, you must also figure out the type of valve you need.
3. The valve lock can be made of a variety of materials. According to the use environment of the lock, such as dry air, high humidity, high temperature, and the need for acid and alkali resistance, choose a suitable lock.
The ball valve lock is mainly used to lock the ball valve and protect the safety of the ball valve.
The gate valve lock is suitable for locking the gate valve and can better protect the safety of the gate valve.
The butterfly valve lock is suitable for locking all the butterfly valves of common specifications to better protect the butterfly valve switch and prevent accidents.
4. From the perspective of safety standards, there are very strict standards for hardware locks at home and abroad. In order to save costs, small manufacturers do not follow standards, while large brands generally follow standards.
5. Valve size, different valve size is different, choose matching valve lock.
6. Check whether the signs and identifications of the valve lock packaging are complete (including product implementation standards, grades, production company name, address, production date, etc.). Whether the packaging is firm, whether the contents of the manual are consistent with the product, and be careful not to exaggerate or not conform to the facts.
7. Choose brand manufacturers with good after-sales service to ensure that the locking labeling scheme is based on professional guidance.