The development of industry so far has brought countless generous gains to mankind. However, in the course of production work, it is not so smooth. Accidentally, accidents can happen at any time. Some accidents are difficult to avoid, while others can be avoided. The safety lock has solved the safety problem caused by the wrong operation of the energy source. Safety padlocks supplier introduces you to the role of safety padlocks
1. Isolate dangerous energy sources
Safety padlock is one of the types of LOTO safety locks. It can be used alone or in combination with other types of safety locks to isolate the energy source and prevent other workers from making mistakes. Other safety locks cannot be used alone, so it can be seen that the use of safety padlocks is very wide.
2. Warning function
The security padlock does not have the anti-theft function, but it has a warning function. When someone puts on a safety padlock, it is to warn other people that the equipment may be dangerous and operation or proximity is prohibited.
3. Management function
Security padlock also has management functions. A lock can be equipped with multiple keys, because the functions and permissions are different, so it can form a key management system for a secure padlock. More scientific management of safety padlocks to prevent accidents.
Valve Safety Locks
Application areas of high safety padlocks:
Electrical switches, valve switches, equipment maintenance, operation parts are not allowed, etc., can use safety locks to ensure safety. In order to adapt to more scenarios, we have developed valve safety locks of various materials and functions.
Material and type of safety padlock
Different materials can effectively adapt to the local environment at that time, so it has good insulation, dustproof, antimagnetic, explosion-proof, antistatic, high temperature, low temperature, acid and alkali resistance, impact resistance, ultraviolet resistance, and other properties. There are: steel chrome plated lock beam, stainless steel lock beam, insulated lock beam, fireproof aluminum lock beam, copper lock beam, nylon lock beam, etc.
In the normal operation of the enterprise, there are often times when the equipment is repaired or the equipment is suspended for other reasons. At this time, in order to prevent the equipment from being operated by others and causing unnecessary accidents, it is very effective to prevent the accident by locking the equipment valves. the way. Valve lock, also known as valve safety lock, is a category of LOTO safety lock, which can effectively protect the safety of the valve. The valve lock can not only prevent accidents caused by other people's mistaken operation but also serve as a warning. When others see this safety lock and the tag logo hanging on the safety lock, they know that it cannot be operated at will.
A small safety lock can avoid a major accident. This kind of lock is not only a small thing to do big things, but also avoids a lot of economic losses of enterprises. It is a very worthwhile investment.
The time for valve locks to enter the Chinese market is still relatively short, and the acceptance of valve locks by various enterprises is still relatively low. In the past two years, under the vigorous advocacy of the country, with the gradual increase in the awareness of the safety of enterprises, the use of valve locks has gradually increased.
Commonly used valve lock classifications are gate valve lock/gate valve lock, butterfly valve lock, ball valve lock, rotary valve lock, etc. In some places, the gate valve lock is called the gate valve lock, and the rotary valve lock is called the plug valve lock, which is actually the same.
Optional valve lock standard.
1. According to different valve sizes, choose different types of valve safety locks
2. According to different environments, there are requirements for the purchase of valve safety locks of different materials and acid and alkali resistance.
3. Different types of valves, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, gate/gate valves, rotary valves, etc., the safety locks selected are also different.
4. The size of the valve is different, so the size of the selected safety lock is also different.
5. To see whether the safety standards of safety locks are met, some small factories are easy to cut corners, save costs, and the product quality naturally declines. Therefore, we must choose some regular manufacturers of valve locks that meet safety standards.
6. Check whether the valve lock packaging, instruction manual, etc. are qualified, and whether there is an exaggeration and other non-compliance
7. After-sales service is also a condition for the selection of valve locks because good manufacturers will have guidance and help for your after-sales use, locking and listing conditions, etc.