What is the structure of the padlock? A padlock is a common lock, divided into the mechanical padlock and electronic padlock. It is currently the most common type of lock with the highest penetration rate. Many people are unclear about their internal structure. The Waterproof Padlock supplier will introduce the structure of the padlock and introduce the functions and functions of the internal structure components in detail.
1. Cylinder: Copper cylindrical cylinder, which can be locked or opened when turning. The lock core is divided into an inner lock core and an outer lock core. The inner lock core is where you insert the key.
2. Billiards: Copper billets are divided into inner billets and outer billets. They are cylindrical and have different lengths. They are installed in the round holes of the inner and outer lock cores. A lock usually has 3--5 sets of marbles.
3. Spring: Installed in the round hole of the outer lock core. Hold the billiards.
4. Lock tongue: the part that expands and contracts when unlocking. When the cylindrical inner lock core rotates, the lock tongue is driven. The padlock is the “nose” of the lock.
5. Key: No need to introduce, there are different height "sawtooth" corresponding to different lengths of marbles.
Aluminum Padlock structure component function introduction
(1) Introduction of the lock body: the lock body is the main body of the padlock assembly, all parts are included by it, and the retail is closed on the lock body. , Pinholes, core pinholes, these holes are mostly used to match the corresponding parts.
(2) Introduction of the lock beam: The locking beam is one of the main originals of the lock mechanism. It can follow a certain static pressure. The thin neck and missing part of the long head of the lock beam are pin grooves that cooperate with the pin of the beam. The thin neck part can make the lock beam rotate freely under the control of the pin of the beam. The missing part is the beam lock when the lock beam is closed. Channel. The tongue groove is the key part of whether the locking beam can be firmly locked, and the accuracy requirement is high.
(3) Introduction of the lock core: the head of the lock core of the padlock has two shift claws. The shift claw and the lock tongue cooperate to complete the force conversion action. Into the movement of the lock tongue. In order to improve the anti-dial effect of the lock, the key slot of the lock core is mostly processed into an S shape or a special shape.
(4) Introduction of the lock tongue: The lock tongue is the original locking mechanism that cooperates with the lock beam in a tacit understanding. It requires both flexibility and strength. The head of the lock tongue cooperates with the tongue groove of the lock beam. When the lock beam is depressed, the inclined surface is used to divide the pressure of the unlock beam, and the bottom plane of the lock tongue is used to prevent the upward movement of the lock beam. The dial groove at the bottom of the lock tongue cooperates with the lock core to complete the opening function of the lock, and does not drive the lock core to rotate when the lock tongue is compressed and retracted by the lock beam.
(5) Introduction of anti-pick cover piece: The anti-pick cover piece mainly plays the role of protecting the lock tongue. It is installed on the head of the lock core and can close the key slot of the lock core to prevent foreign objects from pulling the lock from the key slot. Tongue, to achieve the purpose of anti-dial. When the lock needs to be opened, insert the code key through the key hole, the bottom surface of the round head pin is aligned with the circumference of the lock core, the bottom plane of the flat head pin and the round pin are aligned at the circumferential edge of the lock core, eliminating the lock Obstruction of core and lock body. Turn the key clockwise, the lock cylinder rotates with the key (the rotation angle is controlled by the lock cylinder pin).
The claw behind the lock cylinder toggles the lock tongue, and the lock tongue compresses the spring force of the lock tongue to extend outward, and the claw on the lock cylinder is turned to rotate the lock cylinder counterclockwise. The lock cylinder is blocked and the key can be dialed out. At this time, all the bullets have entered the center of the lock cylinder, a part of the flat head marbles have entered the lock cylinder, and a part of them have remained in the lock body to lock the lock cylinder.
When the lock needs to be closed, press the lock beam against the door nose, apply pressure to the bottom of the lock body or force the lock up and down simultaneously with the hand, forcing the lock beam to move toward the lock body. The lock beam is retracted against the spring force, pressing the lock tongue to shrink into the lock body. After the lock beam enters the lock body, the lock tongue protrudes outward under the action of elastic force, and the lock beam pin is forbidden to achieve the purpose of locking.