What Factors Should Be Considered When Buying a Valve Lock?
In power construction, not every traffic violation and safety incident can be handled safely. It is precise because of this objectivity, coupled with the low cultural literacy of some employees and the weak awareness of safety responsibility, which seriously endangers the one-sidedness of traffic violations. It may cause serious injury.
Installation and maintenance operators often cause safety accidents due to misoperations of operation, maintenance, and construction teams, causing huge losses and suffering to the country, enterprises, and families. In order to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents, a set of safety equipment is designed to prevent misoperation by human factors after long-term production experience. The valve lock provided by human factors can avoid misoperation caused by human factors, and can be widely used in petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas fields, natural gas, power plants, nuclear power plants, metallurgy, and other industries. Installation and disassembly are simple and convenient, the actual operation is convenient, the appearance is atmospheric, and there is no danger of any place, natural environment, environmental humidity, etc. It will not damage the actual operation of all mechanical equipment, and will not damage all normal applications of the gate valve. It can be operated according to different gate valve specifications, models, and diameters.
Industrial valve lock is a very important auxiliary machine in the process of industrial operation. This is related to the need for safe operation. Some gate valves are normally open, and some gate valves are normally closed. Therefore, safety factors must be considered to prevent misuse. Therefore, the designer designed a valve lock suitable for normally open and normally closed gate valve applications or temporary applications to ensure that both operators and non-operators can prevent the gate valve from being operated by mistake.
The time for valve locks to enter the Chinese sales market is still very short, and the valve products on the sales market are uneven. Therefore, the following points must be considered when choosing the brand, model, and diameter of the valve safety locks:
1. Choose well-known brands with high reputation and unique characteristics or regional agents of well-known brands, have sufficient comprehensive strength and stable service network for economic development, ensure service items and after-sales service, and prevent disputes caused by product quality problems.
2. Gate valves are divided into gate valves, butterfly valves, globe valves, and rotary valves. Therefore, when selecting a valve lock, the type of gate valve required should also be stated.
3. The valve lock can be selected from a variety of materials, and the hardware clock can be selected according to the natural environment in which it is used, such as gas drying, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.
4. Take a look at the test criteria. Countries in the world usually have very strict requirements on hardware locks. Small manufacturers do not follow the regulations to reduce costs, while well-known brands usually follow the regulations.
5. The valve lock has different specifications. Considering different specifications of gate valves, choose a matching valve lock.
6. Check whether the signs and labels of the valve lock packaging are complete (including the national standard, brand number, manufacturer name, detailed address, and delivery date), whether the turnover materials are firm, and whether the contents of the instructions are consistent with the goods. Beware of exaggeration and inconsistency with objective facts.