A lock refers to a sealer added to objects such as doors, boxes, drawers, etc., and requires a special key to open it. The history of the development of the lock industry is a testimony to the origin of human civilization. In the ancient times, smart humans knew how to wrap their valuables in animal skins, bound them with ropes, and tied special knots at the final opening, while the knots were only A tool called "bone file" can be used to open it. The knot and bone file are the prototypes of today's locks and keys. Later, with the development of history, locks have been continuously developed and improved, forming a huge category. Nowadays, locks have become an important product of physical security protection, playing an important role in various fields. The safety padlock manufacturer introduces you.
1. Overview of world lock development
As early as 3000 BC, China's Yangshao cultural site, there are wooden locks installed on wooden frame buildings; in the Eastern Han Dynasty, the technology of China's iron three-reed locks has been quite high, and the three-reed locks are used before and after It has been more than 1,000 years.
In the early 18th century, the British D. Porter invented the cam revolver lock, and its key number developed from more than 20 kinds of reed locks to more than 80 kinds: In the mid-19th century, European manufacturers It is modified into a sliding rotary lock on the basis of the number of keys up to 1600. In 1848, American L ● Yell invented the pin lock with a cylindrical pin, which has become the most commonly used lock in the world. Nowadays, there are new developments in the structure of modern pin locks. There are two-way, three-way, and four-way pin structures, as well as flat, double-sided, multi-sided, double-row double-sided, multi-row multi-faced pin structures and combined pin structures.
The security performance of the lock is greatly improved, and the number of the lock is changed from the original 2500 types to the "direction", and the change of the "face" reaches one million.
In the 1970s, with the application of microelectronic technology, magnetic control locks, voice control locks, ultrasonic locks, infrared locks, electromagnetic wave locks, and electronic card locks appeared. Babai fingerprint locks, eyeball locks, case-control locks, etc. These locks have a high level of security that is unmatched by mechanical structures. In addition, modern locks can also implement system program control in a specific system according to the set logical relationship. The combination lock is unlocked by a combination of codes and is mainly used for safe locks such as safes. The most common induction locks are IC card locks, which can be divided into contact and non-contact types. Contact IC card locks must insert the card into the lock slot and contact the internal card reader of the chip lock; non-contact IC card The lock does not need this process, it only needs to be close to the card and the card reader of the lock. For example, the card lock used in public places such as parking lots and subways is this type of non-contact IC card lock. Bio-locks are locks that are opened using biometrics, including fingerprint locks, palm print locks, and retina locks.
Second, the classification of locks
According to different classification standards, aluminum padlocks can be divided into the following categories:
● Padlock: divided into the copper padlock, iron padlock, and password padlock, the main specifications are 15. 20, 25.30, 40, 50, 60 and 75mm;
● Bucket lock: divided into full copper bucket lock, set of copper bucket lock, aluminum core bucket lock and left and right cabinet door lock, its main specifications are middle 22.5mm and 16mm; Billet door lock: divided into the single insurance door lock and double insurance door lock 、 Three safety door locks and multiple safety door locks; Mortise door locks: also called anti-theft door locks, divided into steel door mortise door locks and wooden door mortise door locks;
● Spherical door locks: divided into copper ball door locks and three-tube ball door locks, and private room locks;
● Color locks: divided into glass door locks, mortise locks, button locks, electrical box switch locks, chain locks, tongue locks, etc .;
● Electric control lock: fingerprint lock, magnetic card lock, IC. Card lock, password lock;
● Aircraft lock, train lock, car lock, ship lock; prison lock and other special locks. According to the detection standard, door locks can be divided into three categories: American standard door locks, European standard door locks, and Chinese standard door locks. Due to different detection methods, the American Standard, European Standard, and National Standard are also different.