Safety padlocks are a type of safety locks. Safety locks are usually classified into safety padlocks, electrical switch locks, safety cable padlocks, circuit breaker locks, valve safety locks, and cable locks. Usually, safety padlocks are used with other safety locks. The safety padlock can be used alone, while other security locks cannot, so the application of the security padlock is very extensive, and the market demand is also very large. Safety padlocks are the most commonly used locks in the world today. Today, the waterproof padlock supplier will introduce the structure principle of the safety padlock.
(1) Lock body: The lock body is the main body of the safety padlock assembly padlock, all parts are included, and the wholesale is blocked.
The padlock industrial safety lock body is drilled with a trademark hole, a lock beam hole, a lock core hole, a drip hole, a close beam hole, a marble hole, and a core pin hole, and these holes are mostly used for matching with corresponding parts.
(2) Lock beam: the lock beam is one of the main components of the lock mechanism, which can follow a certain static pressure. The thin neck of the long foot of the lock beam and the missing side are part of the pin groove with the beam pin, the thin neck part can make the lock beam arbitrarily rotate under the control of the beam pin, the missing side is part of the beam lock when the lock beam is closed. Tongue groove is the key part of lock beam locking, and the accuracy is higher.
(3) Lock cylinder: the lock head of the safety padlock has two fingers, the finger and the lock tongue cooperate to complete the force conversion action, and the claw moves the lock tongue to move inward, and the rotation of the lock core is changed. Moved into a locking tongue. In order to improve the anti-dial effect of the lock, the key groove of the lock cylinder is processed into an S-shape or a profile.
(4) Lock tongue: the lock tongue is the original lock mechanism that cooperates with the lock beam. The request must be both flexible and flexible. The tongue of the bolt cooperates with the tongue and groove of the lock beam. When the lock beam is pressed, the slope is used to synthesize the pressure of the lock beam, and the bottom plane of the bolt is used to prevent the upward jump of the lock beam. The dial at the bottom of the bolt cooperates with the lock cylinder to complete the opening function of the lock, and does not drive the lock cylinder to rotate when the lock tongue is pressed by the lock beam.
(5) Anti-dial cover piece: anti-dial cover piece mainly plays the role of maintenance lock tongue, it is installed in the head of the lock core, can lock the key slot of the lock core to prevent foreign matter from moving the lock tongue from the key slot , to reach the purpose of anti-dial. When the lock requirement is turned on, the code key is inserted from the key hole, and the bottom plane of the round head is aligned with the circumference of the lock core, and the bottom plane of the flat head and the round head are aligned and aligned at the circumferential edge of the lock core, eliminating the lock The barrier function of the core and the lock body. Turning the key clockwise, the lock cylinder rotates with the key (the rotation angle is controlled by the lock pin), the claw behind the lock cylinder pushes the lock tongue, and the lock tongue is extended by the force of the lock tongue, and Move the claw on the lock cylinder to make the lock cylinder rotate counterclockwise. When it is turned to the original position, it will be blocked by the lock cylinder lock and the key can be dialed out. At this point, the returning marbles all enter the center of the lock cylinder, and the flathead marbles partially enter the lock cylinder, and a part of the marbles remain in the lock body, and the lock cylinder is locked. When the safety padlock needs to be closed, the lock beam is placed on the door nose, and pressure is applied to the bottom of the lock body or the lock is applied upward and downward by the hand to force the lock beam to move toward the lock body. The lock beam restrains the spring force from contracting, and the press lock tongue contracts into the lock body. After the lock beam enters the lock body, the lock tongue protrudes outward under the action of the elastic force, and the lock beam is pinned out to reach the purpose of the lock.
Our company has a variety of padlocks for sale, welcome to the shop purchase.